EVENT DESCRIPTION: Employee wishes to enroll new spouse in EUTF plans

WHEN EC-1/EC-1H MUST BE SUBMITTED TO EMPLOYER (Personnel Office): Within 45 days from date of marriage

DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED TO BE ATTACHED TO EC-1/EC-1H: Marriage certificate and Social Security Number. Birth certificate, student certification (a letter from the school registrar’s office or certificate from the National Student Clearinghouse, if applicable) and Social Security Number if adding any dependent children within 45 days from the marriage date.

EFFECTIVE DATE: Employee can choose: The Event Date, first day of the pay period following the Event Date or first day of the 2nd pay period following the Event Date.

CHANGES ALLOWED TO PLANS?: No plan changes allowed if already enrolled. May enroll in plans if not already enrolled or may add dependents to current plans if already enrolled.