Can I change plans if I move out of the coverage area?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

You may change plans if you are enrolled in the EUTF Retiree Kaiser plan and move out of the service area. You have 30 days to notify EUTF and may switch to the HMSA 90/10 plan.  Complete an EC-2 or EC-2H (for HSTA VB members) form and submit it to the EUTF within 30 days of moving out of the coverage area.