Do I need to turn in my Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (IRMAA) to get reimbursement for Medicare Part B?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

Yes.  The EUTF will need a copy of your Medicare card, Direct Deposit Agreement Form for Medicare Part B Premium Reimbursement, and Social Security Administration letter indicating your Medicare Part B premium or IRMAA.  EUTF will automatically reset your Medicare Part B premium reimbursement to the Medicare standard amount every January 1st. If you are paying above the Medicare standard amount you must submit a letter from the Social Security Administration indicating the amount you are paying every year to receive full reimbursement.