How do I change my address?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

Retirees may complete and submit a Retiree Address Change Form.  Once the Retiree Address Change Form is received, the EUTF will notify the health carriers of your new address. Be advised that all address changes must go through the EUTF, as health plan carriers are not able to make changes.