How do I change my address?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

Complete an Employee Address Change Form and submit it to your departmental human resources office or enrollment designee as soon as possible. For DOE employees, you must submit your form to:

PO Box 2360
Honolulu, HI 96804

The EUTF will process your change of address and notify each of the health plan carriers.   Be advised that all address changes must go through the EUTF and not to the health plan carriers directly.