If I have a baby, can I also enroll my spouse/partner to the plan?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

Yes.  To enroll your spouse/partner, add their information to the EC-1 enrollment form (or EC-1H for HSTA VB members) and submit it to your departmental human resources office or enrollment designee within 180 days of the baby’s birthday.  For DOE employees, you must submit your form to:

PO Box 2360
Honolulu, HI 96804

If you are enrolling your spouse/partner for the first time in EUTF plans, please submit a copy of your marriage certificate or domestic partnership documents. You can add your spouse to your current plans – you cannot change plans.