If I retire from the State or County and later return to work for the State or County, do I need to notify the EUTF?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

Yes, if you return to work full-time for the State or County you must notify the EUTF to stop your EUTF retiree plans and you may enroll in EUTF Active plans.  If you return to work part-time or outside of the State or County, this does not apply to you.