I’m getting married and want to add my spouse. What do I need to do?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

Complete an EC-1 enrollment form (or EC-1H for HSTA VB members) and submit it to your departmental human resources office or enrollment designee with a copy of your marriage certificate within 45 days of your marriage date. You can add your spouse to your current plans – you cannot change plans.  For DOE employees, you must submit your form to:

PO Box 2360
Honolulu, HI 96804