I’m getting married and want to add my spouse. What do I need to do?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

Complete an EC-2 or EC-2H (for HSTA VB members) form and submit it to the EUTF within 45 days of your marriage date.  Attach a copy of your marriage certificate within 45 days. Social security numbers are required for all newly added dependents.  You can add your spouse to your current plans – you cannot change plans.