I’m having a baby. What do I need to do to enroll my baby in my health plans?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

Complete an EC-1 enrollment form (or EC-1H for HSTA VB members) and submit it to your departmental human resources office or enrollment designee within 180 days of the baby’s birthday.  For DOE employees, you must submit your form to:

PO Box 2360
Honolulu, HI 96804

A copy of the birth certificate and social security number are required for all newly added dependent children.  You can add your baby to your current plans – you cannot change plans.  Please submit your child’s Social Security Number to the EUTF once it’s issued by the Social Security Administration.  For more information, please see the Newborn Checklist.