My child is no longer eligible (i.e., graduated from college, no longer a full-time student, etc.), but is under the age of 24. Do I need to notify the EUTF?

FAQs Cagegory: . . */ ?>

You must notify the EUTF and terminate your child’s medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage within 45 days from when they become ineligible.

Complete an EC-2 enrollment form (or EC-2H for HSTA VB members) and submit it to the EUTF within 45 days to remove your dependent from your EUTF plans.