Retirees – Open Enrollment
Open enrollment for EUTF retirees will take place from October 15 through October 30, 2020. This is the time when you can stop and think about health coverage for yourself and your family and determine which plan offered will best meet your needs.
During the open enrollment election period, you can:
- Add, change, or remove plans
- Add or remove dependents
- Change coverage tiers, such as changing from Self to Family or Family to Two-Party
Enrollment forms and supporting proof documents must be mailed to the EUTF and postmarked by October 30, 2020. Open enrollment changes take effect January 1, 2021. If you decide to keep your current plans, do nothing. You are not required to complete any forms to keep your current plans.
If you are making changes, complete the 2021 EC-2 enrollment form (or EC-2H for those enrolled in the HSTA VB retiree plans). The EUTF Retiree Highlights Guide (including enrollment forms) will be mailed to EUTF retirees at the beginning of October.
The EUTF will be hosting a virtual open enrollment fair in place of in-person informational sessions from October 15 – 30, 2020.
At the virtual fair you will be able to:
- Attend a live webinar presentation by an EUTF representative
- Watch on-demand video presentations from HMSA, Kaiser Permanente, Humana, CVS Caremark/SilverScript, VSP, HDS and Securian
- Learn about health plan and premium changes (effective January 1, 2021)
- Access links to EUTF enrollment forms and the retiree reference guide
- Learn money saving tips
How to attend the fair:
On the day of the fair, go to eutf.hawaii.gov/learning-center and click on “Retiree Open Enrollment Fair”. You’ll be able to view on-demand video presentations from the EUTF and each of the insurance carriers and attend an EUTF live webinar. Please see the schedule below for a list of live webinars.
Technology needed to attend:
Participants will need a computer and internet access to attend. For the best experience, use an up-to-date version of Google Chrome (preferred), Safari or Firefox from a desktop/laptop.